Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 7 EOC: The pitch

2016 Lexus GS F



This is conventially, not a woman’s car. Whatever that means. So that is why I picked this car. It’s just so fast and just a monster of a car. This 4,034 pound sedan packs a punch in the engine considering its advancements in its Torque vectoring enhancements. Its goes 0-60 mph in just 4.4 seconds. A huge factor that I love about this sports car is the fact that you can be ecologically friendly. The Lexus GS F has Eco, Norm, Sport S and Sport S+ settings. That is four options for a transmission. I personally think it is a crime to purchase an automatic sports car, but that is not my prerogative. I am a huge fan of a good suspension. I love the practicality of Toyotas, but golly do I hate the loose suspension. I like to know that I can make quick judgements and that my car will follow suit. The Lexus GS F has a stiffer reinforced core that leaves the car feeling confident and planted under virtually all conditions. The TVD was a genuine confidence builder as were the upsized Brembo binders that match a solid pedal feel with smooth, straight and fade-free stops. But let us focus on what really caught my attention. The size of the cabin is impeccably forgiving. Usually my experience with sports cars is being jam packed in them. This car features nice leg room for its back inhabitants, and a comfy, butt hugging driver and passenger seat.

“main touchscreen with navigation and the latest Remote Touch Interface controller, all set off with trim elements from fine leather and Alcantara to carbon fiber and piano black. The 12-speaker/299-watt premium audio system can swapped for a 17-speaker/750-Watt Mark Levinson surround sound system that also brings Clari-Fi music restoration technology, which except for the orange Brembo brake calipers, is the only other option.”

This all sounds like a great car I can advertise as it is possible to touch on every target market.

http://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2016-lexus-gs-f-first-review-fun-in-the-fast-lane/2000012529/

No comments:

Post a Comment